payza

Sunday 30 April 2017

These 3 Ideas Will Change Your Life



I really love everything i learn with Mr Eric teach every day and i think her is my mentor and he don't ever know me

There are three key concepts I learned from this video  that have changed my life and my business.

1. For things to change, you have to change. For things to get better, you have to get better. 
It is not other things that need to change; it’s you. Once you start to explore your own personal growth, you can take control of your life. And it works on prospects too. If you tell prospects that for things to change, you have to change, prospects will agree with you and get ready to get going.

2. Success isn’t something you pursue; it’s something you attract by the person you become.
You don’t have to chase and purse people or things to get success. You need to become more attractive in business and everything else will start falling into place. People will be attracted to you. You will attract success instead of having to pursue success.

3. Formal education will make you a living and you’ll get a paycheck. Self-education will make you a fortune.
If you stop growing, you start dying. So, you need to continue your growth pattern after formal education. Read a book. Read lots of books. Develop a habit of continuing your education through reading, seminars, events, etc. Self-education is you taking charge of your life and continuously improving your skills.

These are the three concepts that changed my Network Marketing career and helped lead me to success in life and business. My hope is that they help you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment